Saturday, April 2, 2011

I never . . . .

. . . . blogged about these photos.

No offense to anyone who happens upon this post, but I'm not really enjoying blogging. I may take a little hiatus.

Ice skating. (Two hours before I got stitches).












Sick again. It's been a rough cold season.






How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!





Right after family photos.






Miguel "building" our new computer. It was quite the process. Bravo!





An accidental shot.



The view as I'm reading in bed. I love it.




That's all. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Evan said...

Two hours before getting stitches? I assume that the stitches were ice skating-related. I hope it wasn't too bad.

Ice skating is in the category of "things that I, apparently, simply cannot do". I've tried it a couple times, and while everyone else immediately proceeds to glide out as if they've been doing it all their life (and I think some of those people even said that they really don't ice skate very much), I sit there hardly able to move without falling over. I'm sure the same thing goes for roller blades, but at the present time those seem to be completely out of vogue anyway.

Indeed, sliding around on a concrete-hard slippery surface at considerable speed has risks. I'm kind of surprised that they don't seem to strongly encourage people to wear helmets while doing so.

While growing up, although most of the people I knew who rode bikes didn't wear helmets, I now more than ever would avoid riding a bike without a helmet, since it won't do at all to have your head contact a hard surface at even 5 mph, let alone 10 or 17.